ph: (207) 949-9155
Mary's 2003 permanent move from the New York Tri-State area to be closer to her family’s island vacation home on Vinalhaven, sparked her interest in assisting buyers and sellers. Her Maine work experience is a balance of real estate brokerage and community banking. Her success in these two arenas is backed by a career in strategic marketing and client services. In 2009 Bangor Savings Bank recruited Mary to open and run their newest branch in Rockland. Her love of being outdoors, networking and exploring the Midcoast region has her back in the real estate fold with a strong sales record in Knox County. Mary works as a team with fellow broker, Nikki Bland to provide their clients a seamless real estate experience.
Mary holds a MA in Corporate & Public Communications from Seton Hall University where she received a scholarship to be a competing member of the university’s Forensic Speech & Debate Team. Mary enjoys traveling off the beaten path with her husband Mike, skiing at Sugarloaf, hiking, practicing yoga, public speaking and meeting new people.
- Camden Coast Real Estate | Camden, ME | May 2018 – Present
- Member of the Penobscot Bay Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Maine Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Past President (2007-2009), Saint George River Council of the Penobscot Bay Board of Realtors
- Member of Rotary Club of Rockland
- Member and Active Volunteer with Georges River Land Trust
- Member and a founding organizer of the Saint George Business Alliance
- Volunteer with Rockland Main Street Association
- Member of Grants Committee, United Mid-Coast Charities