Designated Broker, Owner
ph: (207) 542-2805
Distinguished for multiple years as the top producing agent in an area firm of over sixty agents and earning awards including greatest sales in volume and numbers of properties sold, in 2011 Nancy decided to open her own firm, Camden Coast Real Estate. Since then Nancy has sold more real estate in Knox and Waldo counties from 2014 to 2020 collectively than any other broker in the state. Nancy's love of real estate extends to her building restoration projects, including her waterfront home, a lakeside cabin and the office of Camden Coast Real Estate. Additionally, Nancy has been involved in the following organizations:
- Member, President (2011-2012), Director (2013) of the Coastal Mountain Council of the Penobscot Bay Board of Realtors.
- Member of the Maine Association of REALTORS and the National Association of REALTORS.
- Voted Realtor of the Year for 2014 for the Coastal Mountain Council of the Penobscot Bay Board of Realtors.
- Member of the Island Institute.
- Member of the Megunticook Watershed Association.
- Member of Merrysprings Garden Institute.
- Former Corporate Sponsor for Maine Center for Contemporary Art.
- Former Board member and committee member of the Land Preservation Committee of the Coastal Mountain Land Trust.
- 2016 Three mile ocean swimmer to Isleboro for financial support for Lifeflight Emergency Care Foundation.
Nancy's educational back ground includes a BA in Psychology with a Minor concentration in Counseling Psychology from Plattsburgh State University in New York (1984-87), with international studies at the Ealing Institute for Higher education in London, England and the Dublin International Institute, Dublin Ireland. Having lived, worked and played in the Midcoast communities of Camden and Rockport for more than thirty years, Nancy has firmly established her roots and can't think of living anywhere else.