ph: (207) 446-1313
Becky's real estate experience spans a history of nearly twenty years of sales in Midcoast Maine. As an Associate Broker and REALTOR®, Becky has solidified her place in the market working full time with buyers and sellers with a great base of knowledge that she has established from being born and raised in this Midcoast area.
Becky's real estate endeavors include home remodeling and renovations that she and her husband have done with various properties in the coastal region, as well as maintaining over forty acres of fields and woods at home too. As a resident of Lincolnville, Becky can be found hiking the hills of the local state parks or sailing the waters and exploring the islands of Penobscot Bay with her husband and daughter.
- Camden Coast Real Estate | Camden, ME | February 2014 - Present
- Associate Broker/REALTOR®
- Member of the Coastal Mountain Council of the Penobscot Bay Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Maine Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Current Affiliations
- Charter Member of the Penobscot Bay YMCA
- Member of the Camden Yacht Club
- Previous Steering Committee Member of Cash for Clothes Drive for the Coastal Workshop Inc.
- Volunteer at the Lincolnville Library
- Volunteer at the Hospitality House
- Member of the Coastal Mountain Land Trust